WIN A FAMILY VACATION to
mackinac island's grand hotel
Since 1887, "America’s Summer Place" has welcomed guests to historic Mackinac Island and a bygone era of old-world hospitality and charm. Family-owned for three generations and proud to celebrate its 130th anniversary season, this National Historic Landmark is truly one of a kind.
Getting here is part of the fun! Leave the mainland and board a ferry for a 15-minute ride to Mackinac Island. Grand Hotel offers many activities for families including swimming, afternoon tea in the Parlor, croquet and bocci in the Tea Garden, golf and FootGolf on The Jewel, children’s programs, a visit to Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor or simply relaxing in a rocking chair on the world’s longest porch. Mackinac Island boasts many things to do as well, such as bicycling, horse-drawn carriage rides, hiking, exploring historic Fort Mackinac, and downtown shopping. Did we mention the famed Mackinac Island fudge?!
Your stay at the Grand Hotel includes:
- 3 nights of lodging in one of 393 uniquely-decorated, guest rooms
- Complimentary full breakfast & five-course dinner daily in the Main Dining Room
- Complimentary children's programs, lawn games & swimming
- Complimentary family round of FootGolf on The Jewel
- Expires September 30, 2018
- Does not include airfare
- Entry period is July 1 - September 30, 2017; drawing will take place on October 1, 2017.
- One entry per person
- No purchase necessary to enter or win; purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.