WIN A FAMILY VACATION to
tenaya lodge at yosemite
Located two miles from Yosemite National Park’s south gate, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is an AAA Four-Diamond resort, perfect for visitors interested in “roughing it, without the rough part.” Family and pet-friendly, the resort caters to all ages and allows guests to immerse themselves in nature at their own pace - from invigorating horseback riding, snowshoeing, and mountain biking to relaxing spa treatments and evening stargazing. Tenaya offers four seasons of fun, and no matter which you choose, it makes the perfect basecamp from which to explore California’s magnificent High Sierra.
Your stay at Tenaya Lodge includes:
- 3-nights in a newly-renovated Premium or Cottage Room
- Breakfast for two adults and two children daily
- One in-house activity for two adults and two children (based on availability, weather and season); may include half-day mountain bike rental, guided morning nature hike, guided flashlight hike, climbing wall session, archery session, guided snowshoe hike, ice skating with rentals, or snowshoe rentals.
- Expires April 1, 2019
- Does not include airfare
- One entry per person; entry period is January 1-March 31, 2018; drawing will take place on April 1, 2018.
- Blackout dates: May 25-September 3, 2018; December 18-31, 2018. Additional blackout dates may apply, including holiday periods. Based on availability, restrictions - including additional length of stay -may apply. Activities are based on availability and are dependent on weather conditions. Room occupancy is up to two adults and three children. Winner is responsible for all transportation to and from Tenaya Lodge. Prize has no cash value, non-transferrable. Must be 18 or older to win.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win; purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
Explore Tenaya Lodge's Seasons
Blanketed in snow, Yosemite and Tenaya Lodge transform into a winter wonderland that's perfect for families, couples, and friends alike. Tenaya’s Ultimate Winter Fun Pass gives guests prime access to on-property recreation including morning and evening snowshoe hikes, ice skating, sledding, and archery for one low price. Nearby, families can hit the slopes at Yosemite Ski and Snowboard Area at Badger Pass, which continues to be one of California’s best values for snow fun; Tenaya guests can receive a coupon for $10-off lift tickets. When adults need some downtime, Tenaya’s Ascent Spa is a warm respite featuring exceptional seasonal treatments specially created for those colder months.
Waterfalls, wildflowers, and exciting outdoor adventures await guests looking for an epic spring break experience. As the snow melts, families often can enjoy fewer crowds and a spectacular show from Yosemite’s favorite waterfalls including Bridalveil Falls, Vernal Falls, and Yosemite Falls. The spring season also promises a fabulous display of wildflowers at various elevations including poppies, dogwoods, and redbuds. What’s more, guests can once again enjoy activities such as mountain biking, archery, climbing wall, and fly-fishing.
When the temperatures start to heat up, so does the fun at Tenaya Lodge. Slated for late summer 2018, a new, on-property zipline course will take guests on high-flying adventures through the Sierra National Forest. Tenaya’s Unlimited Summer Fun Pass returns and allows guests to enjoy the resort’s must-do activities including guided hikes, archery, climbing wall, and bike rentals for one low price. Summerdale BBQ, an old-west themed resort tradition and highlight of summer, runs mid-June through Labor Day weekend and includes a fun evening around the campfire with delicious eats, storytelling, activities, and live entertainment.
Fall and Holidays
As summer crowds head back to school and work, fall is a prime time for peaceful adventures. From wellness retreats to special menus, the fall season at Tenaya is a cozy experience. During the holidays, Tenaya becomes a winter wonder lodge of family fun that includes dinner with Santa, epic gingerbread house workshops, sleigh rides, ornament decorating, and a 35-foot holiday tree, the largest in California’s Central Valley.